Post Frame buildings are great for commercial purposes, particularly for storage facilities. Regardless of the end use, Stimson Contracting post frame buildings are engineered and manufactured for any size and need. Stimson Contracting post frame buildings implement long span trusses with wide open areas that will offer flexibility in your storage or work area. Our years of experience plus state of the art technology goes into each and every one of our Spokane commercial buildings.
Advantages of Post Frame Construction for Spokane Commercial Buildings
- Embedded post foundation allows for easier winter construction and installation
- Greater design flexibilty through methods such as long span trusses and wide space postings
- Cost savings from Post Frame Construction include materials, labor, energy savings and more
- State of the art engineering built into our post frame construction providing dependable, guaranteed performance
- Site preparation is easy and post frame structures are very adaptable to problems such as steep slopes and flood plain
Post-frame structures are more quickly erected than other kinds of buildings. Because the larger posts and the interlocking frame can handle greater loads than stud-wall construction, fewer structural materials are needed, which saves time and other costs. Also, because posts are spaced farther apart than studs, post-frame buildings feature an exceptionally large wall cavity and provide ample room for insulation, lowering heating and cooling costs through the life of the building.
Whatever your commercial building needs may be, Stimson Contracting will assist you from the planning stage to the finished turn key product. From rustic designs to modern contemporary and everything in between, the choice is yours! Stimson Contracting will professionally build your building using the most modern, high quality products available on the market. Whether your business is expanding or just starting, we work with you to ensure your investment is money well spent.
View Larger Map